Monday 3 September 2018

Father's Day Card





 





 Recipe:

Stamps: Paper Inspirations - Happy Father's Day E9300 & Father K9321

Papers: Studio Light - Industrial 2.0 - 3D Die Cut Block;  Authentique Collection - Durable "Superior"; CTMH - My Reflections - Urban; Various paper and cardstock from my stash

Inks: Versa Fine - Black, Smokey Gray; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs & Tea Dye

Mediums: Inka Gold - Silver & Gold; Nuvo Crystal Glaze; Ken Oliver's Liquid Metals - Platinum, Yellow Gold, Pewter, Copper

Embellishments: 2 Crafty Chipboard - The Measure of a Man; Chipboard - Dad


Thanks for dropping in 😊

1 comment:

  1. Tracey, this is a wonderful card and I am sure your father would love it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Wendy Darling August My Besties Card

For the August My Besties Aussie DT Challenge,  I chose the Wendy Darling Digi from The Land of Pan by Sherri Baldy.  The theme was A...